My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chocolate

So I learned something really horrible last week. Chocolate triggers migraines for me. Yes, I had learned that was one of the triggers when I had went to the headache clinic last summer, but since I get headaches so frequently I can never pin down food triggers etc. Plus, normally I am not much of a chocolate lover.

UNTIL!!!!

I found Hershey's Cookies and Creme DROPS!

Yes, they are fantastic. Delicious. Make your mouth want to sing. :) But, alas, my pure bliss of chocolaty enjoyment only lasted a few days. I had been eating these delicious little treats at work each day, and suffering through my usual migraines, when on Friday I showed up to work migraine free, feeling great. I started eating a few of these chocolates and it had even crossed my mind right at that very moment, what if this chocolate triggers a migraine? And I thought, naw, I never eat chocolate and I don't even have triggers. So I continued eating a few more, but within 30 minutes I got a migraine!!! Unbelievable. My favorite treat, and my new found love has become my number one enemy within one week. This makes me very sad. So no more chocolate for me. Any kind of chocolate.

Well, even though my mind has thought of many more wonderful things I can blog about, it (being my mind) is also telling me its already 30 minutes past my bedtime. That's right people, my new bedtime is 8:30, pretty sad isn't it? I think it is. So, tired ol' me is off to catch up on some much needed rest after a weekend of cleaning and visiting up in Calgary with my Mom. I had a great time up there. I wish I could go up every 2nd weekend to see her, its so great to visit with her, I truly love my mom. Sometimes (like right now after a visit) I miss living closer to her.

Good night world.

No comments: