My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Back in my BLOG!

So in case any of you have been wondering where I went I want you to know that I was LOCKED out of my own BLOG!! Isn't that crazy! I could not figure out my password or reset it to save my life. It took a lot of time, and reseting passwords all over the place all the way back into my email too, but I'm back!

Soooo..... those of you who are close to me know, my life has flip turned upside down, and it seems like I am just picking up the peices and making myself a new one now. Which can sound bad if you want it to, but I like to think its great. I have had some really good oppertunities to start fresh with things, and right now is a great oppertunity for me to make the choices about who I want to be, what I want to do with my life and all those fun things. I have a clean slate to start with!

Well, I don't have that much time right now for blogging, and before I say too much I did want to mention, I want to be able to talk about some of my personal life, so I am going to be making my Blog go private soon. So if you have been following it you will need to officially become a "follower" if you want to be able to access it when it goes private.

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

ok Tara - you went and complicated things!!
Don't you just add my e-mail and then I can read it?
I'll try to figure out this follower thing. I don't "follow" anyone, but maybe you'll be the first?!
Good to hear from you!