My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Monday, April 18, 2011

It all makes a difference

I have had quite a few people call me this weekend, or send a message of love and support, aunts I haven't heard from in years, family, and friends. It has helped me to be so much stronger, I truly feel the strength of every one's prayers and I am so grateful for them. I don't know what I would do with out the love I feel from each one of you who has sent me a message, or called. It really helps to know you are thinking of me, especially considering I'm still only in the phase of unsurity and waiting for answers. I know that if bigger crisis hits I will have people there for me, to call on, to lift my spirits. Some times in this life I think we forget how much others need that. Even when we might not be able to do much else, a message, or a call means so much. So Thank you to all of you. It has helped me to go from panic and stressed to a feeling of I can get through this. I'm sure a lot of prayers helped with that feeling too. I am hoping today goes by quickly and smoothly, with the appointment tomorrow.

No comments: