My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday Picnic

It was so windy, they couldn't even open their eyes for the picture!
Well, we did it, we went for a picnic after church on sunday. I must pat myself on the back for being a good mom and following through even though I was freezing and almost blown away (It was so windy!) Ok, the weather was not good, but the kids would not give up on the idea of going so we went, ate, walked for 15 minutes and Ta-da, we were done. But we managed to have some fun and take a couple of pics!

This is me with Bueller, our little dog we like to borrow! He's such a great pup and the kids love him! (Even he didn't like the wind)

This was the aftermath, when we got back in the car, courtesy of River. I swear, I don't know why I did my hair that day.

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

hilarious! It WAS windy that day!