My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick

I'm totally not kidding when I say this will be quick... maybe I will add to it in the morning, because its midnight and I need sleep.

So, neurologist, sucks. She says I need to see an endochronologist (spelling may be off i don't know!) but she'll just run some blood work instead, so not to inconvenience me.

I'm going to get botox injections to help treat my current migraines. I ask, oh does it hurt? Yes. Ohh kay then. I shouldn't have asked.

I tell her my family doctor recommends a follow MRI to see if its a tumor and if its growing. "well then he can refer you for one." Alrighty then lady. Sorry to step on your almighty "neurologist" toes.
I fought with her, I get a follow up in a year to see if its grown if it is - its a pituitary tumor. If not its a cyst.

I had a visitor this evening. It was fun. What does that mean?

I am supposed to go out this weekend on Saturday (my mom's orders!), do something fun ~ what is that again?

Dr. ordered more sleep, she said 4 hours a night is causing more migraines. I told her I can't get everything done in a day with less sleep. I already dont get everything done as it is. We settled at 5 hours a night. Grr.

Dr. Ordered eating 5-6 meals a day. Going to be tough since I only eat 2 now. PLUS she specified they can't be from my 5 food groups... chocolate, chips, candy, pop, and deep fried. GRRR! I said I would do anything to live again. I meant it. Crap, so I put my foot in my mouth because now I have to drink water too. Great. I hate water. OH well, lets see how I do. today I ate dinner. honeycombs for breakfast, peanutbutter marshmellowy square at 8 am, 2pm chocolate macaroon haystack. I'm doing great. OH, and 2 cans of coke. No water. Oops. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: