My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling Good

I have to admit, today and yesterday I have been feeling pretty good. A lot more energy, accomplished a fair bit more through out the day, and didn't need to go back to bed. These are all good things. I mean I'm not necessarily FULL of energy, but its a huge improvement, and I will take it. :) I am still having the migraines, which stinks, but hopefully in a few more days that will start looking up too. Today I managed to conquer the mountain of laundry in my basement. It is no longer a permanent fixture there! I was starting to wonder about it. I really really need to get my floors done, but I just dread sweeping so much floor. I need a vacuum for bare floors, that would help! But, until then, I will just have to tackle it, because I can't have dirty floors. I'm still just elated about the 20 something loads of laundry I must have done! And I'm dreading the shovelling that is out in this frozen winterland. (That's the nicest thing I could come up with). If I had any money I would so hire someone to shovel! Number one pet peeve: being cold. For sure! I will take a warm bath 3 times in a day, just to warm up if I have to! lol. Well, back to work, while the energy is still there.

1 comment:

Mont and Dawna said...

I also hate being cold---it's definitely one of my very most annoying things to have to deal with. I'm always SO thankful that I'm warm! Warm baths and showers are also sooo nice! If I didn't have a kid at home, I'd take one right now :)