My little family

My little family
This is me and my 3 kids in banff its our favorite place to go!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Secret Stalkers

So, I have become increasingly bored with facebook lately. Why? Because no one posts a status. I know almost everyone you speak to these days will tell you, oh I don't go on facebook anymore, and they just set their status to "offline" and figure no one is the wiser. Well, sorry people we ALL do it! You're not so clever, you're just silently stalking the rest of us. The problem with all you none-posting facebook stalkers is you're creating a stagnant environment on a social network. So people are less and less likely to go online because there is nothing to read. I mean I don't expect you to go online and dish up the juicy info about how your husband ticked you off or something...I mean who would do that anyways. *Wink* (It was one time... ok maybe two, and I really should stay away from facebook when I'm that angry and I know better now. From now on, I will blog it.) *wink* But a status, like how you're doing, or what you've been up to all day etc. Just to keep in touch with the rest of the world. And if for no other reason than how about to just merely entertain ME? lol. Yes, that is right, I find entertainment in reading what others are doing all day. Plus, it is one of many stay at home mothers (ie. ME) way of communicating with the outside world. Are you people starting to see a trend? I hope so. :)

No comments: